Monday, February 25, 2008

So I thought Kelsie was downstairs in bed the other night, but when I came to turn off her lamp,(she's usually asleep when I turn her lamp off!) I could hear someone in the game room hitting the billiard balls....lo and behold, it was Kelsie playing pool by herself! I've never seen her play pool, I didn't know she even had any interest in it (I thought the Young Men in our ward were the only ones who cared about it!) Well, she loves it, apparently, and she gave me a big hug and 56 kisses because I didn't get mad at her for not being in bed!

3 comments:

MikeG Family said...

Kelsie - you cute thing! This is the funniest and cutest thing I've seen in a while! Way to go, girl! And Karmen - where is this at in your house? I'm picturing your basement, but I thought it had Moab dirt colored walls or something like that. I can't place where this is! And I didn't know you had a pool table - what fun! We'll have to play when we come this weekend...yay!

Karmen said...

We finally finished the big room next to the family room and made it a game room. Pool table, video games...Now can you picture it?

MikeG Family said...

Ah-ha! Now I can picture it! You guys have been hard at work finishing up that home! You've finished the whole basement up in what - a year? And the old owners lived there for how long and didn't finish a thing? They would feel so foolish to know this! Hee hee...