Tuesday, June 10, 2008

St. George ("what? No heat stroke?!")

Yes, you read that right, we were in St. George and we didn't die of heat! It was actually a bit rainy and cool while we were there...comfortable! We had so much fun at Val and Kory's house! Our girls are really close to their girls (and Gavin!)and so they just played, played, played! We brought the jeep down so the boys could hit some trails, but I think they were more successful on the golf course! Of course, the sisters and Mom are just fine with hanging out and chatting, but we still found time to play at the Sand Dunes, watch Karissa play ball (she's REALLY good!), throw a birthday party for Brian and Karissa, go out to lunch with Pa, play in Kally's pool, and barbecue! It was so fun to relax and have a ball! (Sorry Val, Nadja, Kally, and Tran, the few picts I have with us in them suck!)











11 comments:

Deb-t said...

No heat stroke, huh? The weather here is crazy too! They cancelled Jaden's swimming lessons because of the cold. Gay!
Anyway, looks like a great time and a mini family reunion! I like also how you can add more pictures by making them smaller. I might try that one day.
See you in a month at the real fam reunion! Woo hoo!!!

Rina said...

Looks like fun!
Geez its good to see all the Campbell faces again- and all the Pope's too.

Ruuddudes said...

You devil! I've totally racked with jealousy. I'm totally racked, too, in case you haven't noticed. Oops. I was just repeating Tony. I'll shut up now.

Allie said...

That looks like so much fun! You are right Karmen they don't call BURRRRRRRRRRRLY BURRRRRRRRRRly for nothing!
I love the pictures of all of my beautiful cousins in a cute little Biggest to smallest line! CUTE!

val said...

We had such a blast with you guys too! Thanks for letting me relive it with these pics! But hey, in 2 days we hit 100+ degrees, and will probably stay that way for 90 or so days, so if you want to come back and get your heat stroke, you are always welcome!

Kessee said...

Looks like you had a fun time. call me sometime and I will give you the american Idol story about my brother.

Tiff George said...

What a fun trip! I'm glad Brian got some Jeepin in, especially since it was his birthday while you were there. Can't wait to see you all next month at the reunion! And Guppy...I'm peeing at your (or rather, Tony's) comment...hee hee! Boy, aint it the truth!

Kitty said...

That was so much fun!I belive how much fun we had!

{Quellie} said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm curious where the indoor pool is with the slide. I would love to take our kids there when we go in August.

Brielle said...

I miss you guys so much love you guys

Brielle said...

ps its gross that you and bryan kiss