Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My baby is 5 years old!

Oh, you're not going to believe this and I am so devastated, but Kelsie Ann just turned 5 years old and her pictures have simply disappeared from the dang SD card! I even made a somewhat cute cake, but hence, no pictures to show! We had nine little 3, 4, and 5 year olds partying it up, but hence, no pictures to show! She woke up to her bedroom door decorated, but hence, no pictures to show! If I can figure out the video camera, I could post a video, but hence, I'm retarded with the video camera! I'll have Brian help me with posting the video later, but seriously, there are NO pictures from her big birthday and I have no idea how they could just NOT be on the SD card! I'm so sad!

Well, we ended up bagging the pinata at the party (it was too cold and windy outside and there was NO way that I was going to have a bunch of preschoolers swinging a stick inside the house!) so at least I still have the pinata! Her birthday was on the 9th, and since I didn't realize until today that her pictures had vanished, I had her pose on her new bike and show us her unbeaten pinata! Happy birthday Kelsie Ann!

9 comments:

Traci said...

Hope you can find the missing pics! Bummer! Sounded like a great party though! Kids really do grow up fast!!

erika said...

I can't believe our babies are 5 now!Cameron birthday was on the 6th of may!

Kally said...

Sorry Karmen you cant find the pictures, that is always so sad. Kelsie's Pinata was very cute though. Glad she got a new bike also. Fun!

val said...

Happy B-day, Kels! So sorry the pics are gone, so very frustrating! Too bad about the windy day! Wind is one of my least favorite things, and we've had a ton of it here too...I don't think its good for anything, but blowing your leaves into the neighbors yard in the fall...

{Quellie} said...

That's too bad about your pictures. How frustrating!! It must be time to have another baby if your youngest is five. I can't believe how fast they grow! I remember the first time I met you was at our wedding and you had JUST had your middle child. I also remember meeting you at one of your brothers wedding receptions and you were pregnant with your 3rd girl. You must have 2 May babies? Busy time of year with parties and all! You're girls are sure cute!

Ruuddudes said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, little Kelsie Ann! We love you so! And if you mother says "hence" one more time, I'm gonna beat her with that pinata stick! :) hee hee

MikeG Family said...

Darn it! Technology is sometimes more of a problem than it is anything else, huh? Good luck retrieving them somehow! Happy late birthday, Kelsie Ann! I love your new bike - it's beautiful!

Allison Claire said...

The grow up so fast! What a cutie she is! Alexis would loooove that bike that Kelsie got. I also love your background on your blog, so cute!

Rina said...

Hey Girl!!
How'd you get three blondies- they're darling.
Idaho huh- when did you move from Tooele?
I saw you on Christy's blog.
My blog is exclusive (ha ha)
I'm new in the blogging world but I think I fixed the problem. Stop by anytime.