Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Let's get this party started!

Yippee! Ben, my big, little brother, graduated from the University of Utah and is now officially a "Doctor of Pharmacy"! He graduated on May 2, but I'm finally able to sit and post about it! Luckily, Nadja took a bunch of great pictures from the graduation ceremony, so check their blog (I was having trouble inserting a link to their blog, so just click on their name on my bloggin' buddies to see them!) and then they hosted a wonderful graduation party the next day. There was tons of yummy food and also tons of yummy company! Here's a few pictures from the party:
The happy couple (Way to hang in there Nadja while Ben was plugging away at school!):


Here's our crazy Campbell clan (I made Ben stand in all the pictures...after all, the party was for him, right?!) click on it to see it enlarged


And of course, Ben's proudest accomplishments:



Thanks for being an awesome example to all of us, and our kids, Ben! And thanks so much for an awesome party Nadja! We love you!

4 comments:

Kally said...

Thanks for posting pictures, because we were able to be there for it. Im so excited for them. Lots of cute pictures. YAY!

val said...

What a fun day, I love all the pics with that handsome Ben in them! Wish we were there! Also, thanks for changing your comments to a pop-up so I can hear your music... this is the only time I get to listen to music it seems!

{Quellie} said...

Looks like fun family times! You'll have to tell Ben and his family that we said congratulations!

MikeG Family said...

This was so much fun, and I am amazed at how many people were able to come to this little get-together for Bennie. Yay Ben - congrats! Oh, and Karmen - you look STUNNING with bangs - love them on you!