Friday, June 5, 2009

mY tOp 10 HaPpEnInGs SiNcE i LaSt PoStEd (In OrDeR bY dAtE, nOt By ImPoRtAnCe)

10) Went to Moab with the Memmotts. Fun! Spring Break! Warmer than Burley! Had awesome company! Pictures below!






9) Briana won 2nd place in History Day competition. Wow! Trip to Boise! Smart girl! Pictures below!

8) Our friends from Tooele came to Idaho for an awesome visit. Erin and Jared Stoker! Fun! Easter Egg Hunt w/them! Made us miss our Utah friends! Pictures below!


7) Had a fun and relaxing Easter. Church! Family! Food! Fun! Kites! Pictures below!



6) Welcomed 2 new babies into our family. Thayne (Martin and Bekki's babe)! Blake (Mike and Tiff's babe)! Cuties! Boys! Finally get to meet Blake Sunday!
5) Made a quick trip to Logan to see my good friend Angela. Darling kids! Miss her! Love her mom too! Forgot the camera! Waahh!
4) Celebrated lots of birthdays! Kaycee's 10! Kelsie's 6! Brian's old! Pictures below!
3) Kaycee won 1st place ($150!) in a Safe Kids poster contest. In all of Idaho! Nice plaque too! Will be in a calendar! Richer than her mom! Picture below!
2) Attended the girls Dance Recital. Lots of performances and rehearsals. Girls were beautiful! Glad it's over! Pictures below!



1) Had our last day of school 2008-2009! Yippee! We love summer! Capris! Flip-flops! Family Reunions! Bear Lake! Watermelon!

There you go, that's a bit of catch up on my part. I can't wait to go visit all of your blogs and catch up with you too (and to see if you've been slacking too!)! Hope to see a lot of you this summer!

16 comments:

Angela said...

Yay for blogging again! I was so sad I didn't take pics the day you came to visit me too. :( Love you post!

Briana said...

finally mom, took you long enough! glad you caught up on everything!

Jon and Katie said...

Karmen drop me an email jtkmbayton@gmail.com
I haven't heard from you in a long time.

erika said...

Welcome back!
Sounds like you been very busy.But Fun!

Kally said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging. Looks like you guys have had some fun! Awesome pictures!

Rina said...

Glad you are doing well...and having fun!!! Good to see you!
xoxo

Traci said...

wow! you have been busy with a lot of fun things for sure! love moab and congrats to your daughters in dance and history contests and safety contests too!

Mandy said...

So good to read and catch up on all your fun things!! I just got through doing the same thing I think these last few months have been my busiest ever!! Your family has really grown! We do miss you here in Utah!! Hope to see your fun summer posted!

Pearl Girl said...

sounds like a lot has been going on. It makes us miss you guys. We really need a trip to Burley. Its been so long its pathetic.

val said...

Sis, so glad you had a minute to catch up again! I love seeing all your beautiful faces that we miss so much! What a bunch of smart, talented and fun people you all are! I heard you taught everyone how to cut hair this last weekend at Tif's house... wish I could have been in on the fun! I need a new hair-do bad!!! Miss ya much, but will see you soon?!!

Deb-t said...

And now you will have to put a picture on here when you rode WICKED at lagoon! That was so funny!!! I love the girls' dance costumes. They are so beautiful!

Mandy said...

Thanks for the clip of Hilary awesome!! She is so cute and real I love her!! She is amazing!! Thank you for sharing that with me!!

Kitty said...

Cool! Moab was just awesome!

Sondra said...

Great Moab pictures! My house is close to Moab. I'm very impressed with your smart kids. I also am SO glad that summer break is finally here! I LOVE summer.

I guess I was thinking that you were in St George. I didn't remember that you were in Idaho until Guppy just told me. Katrina and I are trying to do an Idaho trip, so if we can get a date worked out maybe we can stop by. We'd love to visit. I'm also a bog slacker. That's ok. I still love them. I wouldn't even know many of my cousins without our blogs. Well worth it.

val said...

Pretty Girl love emily

Snoopy said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/tradisi-natal-di-berbagai-negara